All campsites are available on a first come, first serve basis unless reserved through Recreation.gov
All campsites can be reserved
prior to your camp date
Lost Lake Resort offers
- 148 campsites
- campground pit toilets
- public boat launch
- handicap accessible fishing dock
- 2 miles of handicap accessible trails
- no electrical hookups
- R. V. dump & fill is available to R. V. campers
- there are a number of RV spaces in D loop that will accept a 40′ RV
Additional Information & Rules
- Registration/check-out time is 1:00 p.m.
- Discharging guns or fireworks is prohibited.
- All pets must be on a leash no more than 6 feet.
- Noisy or vicious pets are not allowed.
- Don’t lease pets unattended / clean up messes
- Quiet hours: 10pm – 8am
- Campfires in designated areas only – when fire ban not in effect
- Motorbikes ridden to & from campsites only
|Site Type||Per Night*||Description|
|F Loops||$32||Lakeshore Tent Only|
|All RVs & self-contained vehicles (all sizes||$35||Includes campers or any self-contained unit|
|All extra RVs||$18|
|Group Sites | A Loop||$55||A6 & A7 – 9 people, 2 vehicles (3 vehicles allowed w/extra vehicle fee)|
|Group Sites | D Loop||$65||D19 & D21 – 12 people, 2 vehicles included (4 max with extra vehicle fees)|
|Group Sites | F Loop||$65||F30 & F31 – 12 people, 2 vehicles included (4 max with extra vehicle fees)|
|Horse Camp||$29, $35 w/RV|
|F 14/Pump House||$60||Comes w/pump house Cabin, sleeps 2|
|Yurts, A Frames||–||See Cabins page|
|Organization Camps||See Organization Camps Page|
|Showers||$5||Located behind lodge. Shower tokens available for purchase in store.|
|Extra Vehicle||$15||1 extra vehicle allowed per site, except group sites D & F|
|Vehicle Day Park Permit||$9|
|Lost Lake Season Pass||$55|
* Campsites have 1.8% State Tax. Prices subject to change without notice.