Choose from rustic Mt Hood cabins, an A-frame cabin, yurts & glamp yurts
Enjoy being nestled among the cedars and fir trees near Lost Lake, relaxing and enjoying the wonders of nature. There’s a reason that camping is a top pasttime for so many people. There’s nothing like spending time at Lost Lake Resort on Mt Hood.
- All cabins come equipped with electricity
- All cabins include a cook stove, utensils, and coffee maker (cabins 2-6 & 8) or french press (cabins 1 & 7)
- All cabins will have linen service, no need to bring a sleeping bag
- All cabins share 1 pit toilet. Pit toilet and shower house are a short walk away
- Some cabins come with wood burning stoves (unless noted) with complimentary wood
- All yurts are walk-in sites, ranging from 100 to 300 feet from parking
- All Yurts, A-Frame & organizational sites do NOT have electricity
- Yurts have bunks with 1.5″ mat on each bunk
- Water is accessible outside via the nearest spigot
- Shower keys are available in the STORE at no charge for all cabin & glamp yurt guests during store hours.
- Bath towels are NOT provided for cabins or yurts
- NO cell service or public wifi at the lake.
- During the month of May, some cabins, yurts and lodge rooms may be discounted up to 50% (weekends & holidays not included). No coupon is needed for those discounts. The discount is reflected in the price when booking.
Cabin/Yurt Rental Info
- Check in: 4:00pm, Check out: 10am to allow for COVID cleaning.
- Remaining payment will be collected at check-in.
- Cabin Taxes & Fees: 11.7% lodging tax & fee
- “G” loop Yurt Taxes & Fees: 3.7%
- “E” loop Yurt Taxes & Fees: 1.7%
- Additional Cot: due to covid, no additional cots will be provided
- Pet-friendly Cabins: $35 per pet, limit of two pets: Cabins 1,7, A-frame.
- Pet-friendly Yurts (excluding Glamping Yurts): $35
- A 50% deposit must be made with every reservation.
- A 2-night minimum is required throughout June -August.
- A 3-night minimum is required on Holidays.
- Due to limited space & communications, full charges will be made for days stated in reservation.
- Upon arrival guests must register and pay balance in full.
- All dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6ft at all times.
- NOTE: Three (3) week notice is required for deposit refund on cancellations.
- Please see our other cabins: The log cabin under Organization Camp.
- Prices set to change without notice & may vary depending on time/day!
- Shower house is available to guests. Private showers $6 for 15 minutes ~ included with cabin & glamp yurt rentals.
This glamping yurt is located in the G loop and is the most secluded yurt in the campground. It comes with a memory foam bed, wood burning stove and a well appointed living quarter which includes a dresser, chairs, rugs throughout and linen service. The site has a picnic table and fire-pit.
No pets allowed.
Glamping Yurt Rates: 170-197