- 2 night minimum weekends and 3 night minimum on Holidays.
- A 50% deposit must be made with every reservation.
- No RVS allowed in organizational camps
- Extra vehicles must pay $15 per vehicle.
- No electricity at any of organizational camp areas.
Additional Info & Rules
- No cash refunds
- Registration/check-out time is 2:00 p.m.
- Discharging guns or fireworks is prohibited.
- All pets must be on a leash no more than 6 feet.
- Noisy or vicious pets are not allowed.
- Don’t leave pets unattended / clean up messes.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Campfires are in designated areas only!
- Motorbikes ridden to and from campsites only.
|Site Type||Per night*||Description|
|Area 1||$175||1 log cabin and tent sites. Accommodates up to 15 people with parking available for 5 vehicles|
|Area 2||$165||One six sided, covered dining area and tent sites. Accommodates up to 15 people with parking available for 5 vehicles.</|
|Area 3||$200||One 1-room cabins, 3 tent pads, and one 3-sided Adirondack style shelter with seating around an outdoor fireplace. Accommodates up to 18. No electricity|
|Entire Area||$540||The entire organizational camp may be reserved as one unit per day with a maximum of 50 people and 15 vehicles.|
*Campsites have a 1.8% State Tax. Prices subject to change without notice.