Choose from rustic Mt Hood cabin rentals, yurts & an A-frame
All are nestled among the cedars and fir trees along the north end of Lost Lake.
- All cabins come equipped with electricity
- All cabins include a cook stove, utensils, toaster, and coffee maker
- All cabins will have linen service, no need to bring a sleeping bag
- All cabins share 1 pit toilet. Pit toilet and showers are a short walk away
- Some cabins come with wood burning stoves (unless noted) with complimentary wood
- All yurts are walk-in sites, ranging from 100 to 300 feet from parking
- All Yurts, A-Frame & organizational sites do NOT have electricity
- Yurts have bunks with 1.5″ mat on each bunk
- Water is accessible outside via the nearest spigot
- Shower keys are available in the STORE at no charge for all cabin guests
- Bath towels are NOT provided for cabins or yurts
Cabin/Yurt Rental Info
- Check in: 3:30pm, Check out: 10am.
- Remaining payment will be collected at check-in.
- Cabins tax rate: 11.8% lodging tax & fee, yurt tax rate: 1.8% state tax.
- Additional Cot: $25, Pet fee: $35 – pay these fees upon check-in.
- Pet-friendly Cabins: $35: Cabins 1,7, A-frame.
- Pet-friendly Yurts (excluding Glamping Yurts): $15
- A 50% deposit must be made with every reservation.
- A 2-night minimum is required throughout June -August.
- A 3-night minimum is required on Holidays.
- Due to limited space & communications, full charges will be made for days stated in reservation.
- Upon arrival guests must register and pay balance in full.
- All dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6ft at all times.
- NOTE: Three (3) week notice is required for deposit refund on cancellations.
- Please see our other cabins: The log cabin under Organization Camp.
- Prices set to change without notice & may vary depending on time/day!
This glamping yurt is located in the G loop and is the most secluded yurt in the campground. It comes with a memory foam bed, wood burning stove and a well appointed living quarter which includes a dresser, chairs, rugs throughout and linen service. The site has a picnic table and fire-pit.
No pets allowed.
Glamping Yurt Rates: $140-167