Choose from rustic Mt Hood cabin rentals, yurts & an A-frame
All are nestled among the cedars and fir trees along the north end of Lost Lake.
- All cabins come equipped with electricity
- All cabins include a cook stove, utensils, toaster, and coffee maker
- All cabins will have linen service, no need to bring a sleeping bag
- All cabins share 1 pit toilet. Pit toilet and showers are a short walk away
- Some cabins come with wood burning stoves (unless noted) with complimentary wood
- All yurts are walk-in sites, ranging from 100 to 300 feet
- All Yurts, A-Frame & organizational sites do NOT have electricity
- Yurts have bunks with 1.5″ mat on each bunk
- Water is accessible outside via the nearest spigot
- Shower tokens are available in the STORE at no charge for all cabin guests
- Bath towels are NOT provided for cabins or yurts
Cabin/Yurt Rental Info
- Check in: 3:30pm, Check out: 10am
- Remaining payment will be collected at check-in
- Cabins tax rate: 11.8% lodging tax & fee, yurt tax rate: 1.8% state tax
- Additional Cot: $25, Pet fee: $35 – pay these fees upon check-in
- Pet-friendly units ($35 fee): Cabins 1,6,7 , A-frame & Yurts. Other units remain pet free for guests with allergies.
- A 50% deposit must be made with every reservation
- A 2 night minimum is required on weekends in June – Sept and Holidays
- Due to limited space & communications, full charges will be made for days stated in reservation
- Upon arrival guests must register and pay balance in full
- All dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6ft at all times
- NOTE: Three (3) week notice is required for deposit refund on cancellations
- Please see our other cabins: The log cabin under Organization Camp
- Prices set to change without notice & may vary depending on time/day!
This glamping yurt is located in the G loop and is the most secluded yurt in the campground. It comes with a memory foam bed, wood burning stove and a well appointed living quarter which includes a dresser, chairs, rugs throughout and linen service. The site has a picnic table and fire-pit.
No pets allowed.
Glamping Yurt Rates: $125-155